diaGrabber -> read, process, plot, automate
diaGrabber is a module fully written in Python.
Its main benefits are:
- no restriction to 2- or 3-dimensional problems
- handle unstructured data
- no limitation of the size of source-files
- interactive visualization of the readout of sources
- compair and connect multiple source-files (also of different file-types like plainText or libreOfficeCalc)
- fully automatable
- powerfull options to manipulate and filter values
- inter-/extrapolate between given points
Python v2.7 (the programming lanuage itself)
- pyqtgraph v.0.9.6 (for Plotting)
- this module needs either pyQt4 or pySide to work
- if you are using windows, install pySide (pyQt4 wont support all features)
ooolib (to read from open-/libreOffice-calc)
numpy/scipy (Python modules for numeric and scientific problems)
bottleneck (superfast NaN-array-handling)
- download and install all required modules.
- download diaGrabber, go to its main-directory and type in a termial:
... in Linux:
sudo python setup.py install
... in Windows
If windows doesn’t know the commend ‘python’, try this.
Use the functions of diaGrabber via:
in a Python script or shell. See the Examples to get an idea of it.